Talk

Advanced search

hurray! positive celebrity bf story! gwen stefani

(8 Posts)
Meglet Sun 05-Aug-07 11:38:10

just read this weeks Observer music magazine and Gwen Stefani is still BF her 18 month DS . Ok, she presumably has nannies and housekeepers but think shes doing pretty well seeing as she's on tour.

sorry if this sems a bit shallow but after this weeks ok magazine Jordan nightmare story this story has cheered me up.

Tutter Sun 05-Aug-07 11:39:54

ah, that's nice to hear

Mojomummy Sun 05-Aug-07 12:47:00

Ah, good. I also read Jordans OK interview. Whilst I (sort of) admire her honesty, what she said made me feel sick...for 2 days.

Her quote about it being weird a baby "Drinking from her" of course it's ok to squeeze big balls of silicone into them

VeniVidiVickiQV Sun 05-Aug-07 12:48:25

yay!!!! nice to hear.

Peachy Sun 05-Aug-07 12:50:40

Good to hear, the women's doing well atm (is allowed to eprform in maysia after agreeing to modify stage show to fit in with the local culture)

Do i detect a modicum of intelligence there in this woman? God on her

Peachy Sun 05-Aug-07 12:50:49

GOOD obv

spiritofstlouis Sun 05-Aug-07 14:55:04

Also- shock horror she admits to baby still not sleeping through the night!

"Imagine how hard-going it must be on a 37-year-old multi-tasking pop singer, fashion designer and first-time mother who, when I met her in London before the tour's launch, was still breast-feeding her son Kingston, born in May 2006.

'I don't know when I'm going to stop breast-feeding,' Stefani chirps as she motors into the hotel suite, fresh from another feed. 'I'll just keep going while I can - like, he's getting his teeth so it is a little bit scary. He's bitten me a few times!'

Gwen Stefani doesn't do anything by half. Breast-feeding, she gushes, 'is just obviously really convenient with my lifestyle'. Baby Kingston was 'genius' on the flight from Los Angeles to London. 'He nursed then went to sleep. But he doesn't sleep through the night,' she says brightly. 'He's up every three hours to feed.' "

that's fantastic! usually those s'leb moms are getting uber-nannies in to break the boob cycle at weeks old!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now