Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

COLIC AT 4.30am - EVERY MORNING...

(5 Posts)
floraflora Tue 17-Jul-07 14:36:07

I tried this thread in the Sleep topic first, but no one has replied with a similar scenario, has anyone who lurks around here had this sort of experience:

My 13mo DS wakes up with wind every morning at 4.30am - you can literally set your watch by it. He was a very colicky baby, and though better, this still really disturbs him. We co-sleep and he generally sleeps okay, perhaps waking once or twice but going straight back to sleep. I feed him at 4.30 to help get him through it - which usually works. He doesn't want to be awake at that time, he's not one of those babies who is ready to get up and play then.
I'm not especially stressed by this but want to know why such a weird time? Does this happen to anyone else?

gegs73 Tue 17-Jul-07 18:42:57

DS wakes around 5ish most mornings with wind and doesn't scream but is not very happy at all. It normally lasts about 15/20 minutes he does a few giant trumps then he's done . Very annoying time as after this the planes start, birds are awake etc etc and its hard for him and us to get back to sleep!

floraflora Wed 18-Jul-07 09:50:08

How old is he gegs?
Am wondering if my LO will ever grow out of it...

floraflora Fri 20-Jul-07 21:39:24

bumping for gegs...
are you out there?
glad my LO not the only one...

lankyesme Sat 21-Jul-07 22:08:14

Hi, my DS got colic at 7.00pm every night, again you could set your watch by it. He grew out of it by 13 weeks or so.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now