Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

oh b*gger maybe I should have stuck with SMA......Aptimil seems to make him worse.......

(4 Posts)
fannyannie Thu 05-Jul-07 18:33:06

DS3 been very windy and constipated on SMA so (after getting recommendations here on MN) decided to try Aptimil - he's been having it since yesterday evening and has been even worse, hardly settling as he's waking up windy (bottom end) and generally a very grumpy baby, screaming, straining, farting, and quite miserable........I'm now about to chuck out the bottles I have made up (yes I know the "recommendation" is to make up when you need them but we don't - ) and go back to the SMA.

fransmom Thu 05-Jul-07 22:17:19

is your hv any good and do you trust him/her? i can't remember any other brands of formula sorry. hope someone else can help you. (i'm sorry you had to wait so long for an answer)(((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))

UCM Thu 05-Jul-07 22:20:00

Can you try Farleys? It worked for us after swapping from SMA to Aptimil, then to this.

katewilson13 Fri 06-Jul-07 13:17:09

I had this problem. I changed from SMA gold to Hipp organic. It's awful isn't it that something you're feeding them makes them cry out in pain. Made me cry and very stressed. It's a question of trial and error to find the right one for you - it's out there somewhere. And no-one makes up bottles as they need them - or at least no-one human! Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now