Talk

Advanced search

best nursing bras?

(5 Posts)
MrsLukaKovac Mon 25-Jun-07 18:17:09

Hi all - sorry if this has been done before. Expecting ds2 in 3 weeks, and whilst last time was willing to spend a million pounds on nursing bras, this time would quite like to get kitted out for less! Last time I bought Elle Mcpherson intimates (and stupidly got rid of them!), and really liked them, but at £34 a pop I don't think I can do it this time! I'd like to get 3, does anyone have any good suggestions for supportive and practical bras that are not hideous, and reasonably priced? I'm a 36DD, so need something fairly supportive.
Thanks!

NoNickname Mon 25-Jun-07 18:22:49

Bravado bras - not hideous, but certainly plain (although in a choice of colours), very comfy and practical though. About £25 each I think IIRC - but I did get some new ones on eBay once from a seller in Scotland for about £15 each.

Amberjee Mon 25-Jun-07 18:24:00

i'm a big fan of bravado. i've got about 5 bravado nursing bras. they are practical and supportive without being horrid looking (like a lot of nursing bras). i bought some amoralia bras while absolutely beautiful are just not as practical as the bravado and hence sit in the back of my draw.

try http://www.figleaves.com

Amberjee Mon 25-Jun-07 18:24:40

oh sorry, its the bravado microfibre that i like best ..

Amberjee Mon 25-Jun-07 18:25:02

hilarious, x post!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now