Talk

Advanced search

We've spent weeks researching and testing breast pumps and bottles in real homes with real families. Read our baby feeding bottle and breast pump reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Baby 4months sarting to prefer one breast

(4 Posts)
lorza03 Tue 24-Oct-17 13:23:30

My little boy is nearly 4 months old. The last 3-4 days his wont feed from my left breast unless it's at night and a dream feed is there anything I can do or do I just have to go with this x

musicform Tue 24-Oct-17 15:42:34

I can only think of different positions perhaps. This might be a good time to start pumping from the other breast, if you wish to keep the milk flow. I have a friend who could only produce milk from one boob. Her LO is fine and well fed

furryelephant Tue 24-Oct-17 15:50:14

Dd rejected my left side too! I tried rugby ball position for a while with minimal success, pumped for a bit but she won’t drink expressed envyshe’s been fed one sided since about 2 months old and she’s now 11 months and above the 91st centile so try not to worry! You may end up wonky boobs too though grin

lorza03 Wed 25-Oct-17 21:56:06

Thank you for the suggestions and reassurance guys x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: