Talk

Advanced search

Bottles for newborn

(6 Posts)
Hallomiaddicted Wed 20-Sep-17 20:04:16

Thanks all

OP’s posts: |
AnaKristina Wed 20-Sep-17 19:54:22

Sterifeed has teats for premature babies, look on Amazon, I never tried them as my baby was not premature. Dr Brown's preemie bottle is 60ml small I think and the teat is very slow, in the range of NUK hospital ones. I tried that one.

Alittlepotofrosie Wed 20-Sep-17 16:01:20

Dr Brown's options bottles. They do a premature baby bottle which is tiny and I Would buy just one of those and then I would buy a few of the bigger ones. I bought the premature bottle from Boots. I would recommend three of the bigger ones. I tried tommee Tippee closer to nature and the mam bottles and eventually settled on Dr Brown.

wheresthel1ght Wed 20-Sep-17 15:58:51

Depends how you are expressing. If you are using a pump you would need compatible ones.

INeedNewShoes Wed 20-Sep-17 15:57:22

I buy Sterifeed bottles for expressing into. They fit directly onto the Medela pumps. You can either buy sterile disposable single use ones or reusable ones. They come in lots of sizes. I bought the 130ml ones which in the early days was much bigger than needed but now I use them to store a feeds worth (120ml for my 4 month old) in the freezer.

Oh, and very many congratulations smile

Hallomiaddicted Wed 20-Sep-17 15:51:44

Can anyone please recommend bottles for newborn premature baby just 6lbs ? I can't find them on mothercare etc and the regular ones are huge. It's for expressing into.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in