Talk

Advanced search

We've spent weeks researching and testing breast pumps and bottles in real homes with real families. Read our baby feeding bottle and breast pump reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Help - Hipp Comfort Milk looks like it leaves a mould residue! Is this normal?!

(3 Posts)
LouiseJayne23 Tue 19-Sep-17 14:37:44

Yesterday I changed my 16 week old onto the Hipp Comfort milk on advice of the doctor & Hipp nutritionist, and in all the bottles I've fed there is a mouldy looking residue within about 20 minutes of it being made... is this normal?! I've cleaned & re-sterilised all my bottles and make up the feed as per the instructions. I'm waiting for Hipp to get back to me as tweeted them a picture, they said a manager would contact me which makes me think perhaps it's not normal!!!

Mrslgill Sun 03-Dec-17 02:25:30

Hi, just wondered if you ever received a response about this as we have experienced the same with the formula looking mouldy at the bottom? I’m not sure if it’s something we’re doing or it’s the formula hmm

carriejohnson2017 Mon 19-Feb-18 15:25:45

Hi,

Can you update on how well you got on with Hipp Comfort milk? Have changed from Aptamil Comfort to Hipp Comfort since Thursday evening and baby colic seems worse, very dark green poo's also! I'm contemplating changing back to Aptamil Comfort as although she was windy in the evenings, she wasn't as bad as this. Also, worried it might just all settle down in a few days if we preserver? Don't want my little one uncomfortable needlessly though sad

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: