Talk

Advanced search

Breastfeeding and pregnant/tandem feeding

(2 Posts)
artisanroast Sun 09-Apr-17 20:24:54

Hi,

So I have just found out I am pregnant (6 weeks I think) not really planned but not necessarily unplanned (we did want a second baby).

My first baby is 18 months and I still feed her. She looks for booby for comfort and at bedtime but will happily drink milk and water. We continued feeding a bit longer as she had a milk allergy and when I went back to work it felt cruel to take away her comfort and our mummy daughter time.

I also do-sleep but that's another story...

I don't really want to stop breastfeeding unless it becomes a problem although I also dread the thought of tandem feeding as I think I will actually fade away. I am currently finding maintaining my weight difficult. No laughing! It's a real problem 😂

But what I really want to know is what are the experiences of mums? Did your baby self-weak during pregnancy or did you end up tandem feeding?

How did you cope with it all?

Thanks

jbee1979 Sun 09-Apr-17 21:20:33

I'm not in your shoes, but if you're on FB there is a really good private support group, where you can get advice and information.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now