Talk

Advanced search

Pretty but cheap nursing bras

(8 Posts)
crazypenguinlady Thu 09-Mar-17 16:46:11

I wasn't originally intending on breastfeeding but circumstances meant it was for the best, plus my little boy has a brilliant latch so the transition was surprisingly easy. He's only 9 days old but I'd actually like to continue for a while. I'm busting out of my current bras so am going to get measured tomorrow.

Is Debenhams or M&S the best place to get measured?
I'm on a budget so where's the best place to get some bras? I'd like some pretty and comfortable that are also affordable...any suggestions?

Thank you!

crazypenguinlady Thu 09-Mar-17 17:31:11

Anyone?

Redyellowpinkblue Thu 09-Mar-17 17:36:47

I've tried loads and really recommend H&m for comfy nursing bras! I've tried measured nursing bras but to be honest always went back to the more comfy crop top style bras as some days I felt bigger than others. I have lots of these...http://m2.hm.com/m/en_gb/productpage.0478279001.html#Light pink

Redyellowpinkblue Thu 09-Mar-17 17:38:19

Sorry this link should work m2.hm.com/m/en_gb/productpage.0478279001.html#Lightpink

Wishiwasmoiradingle2017 Thu 09-Mar-17 17:39:16

I got a 2 pack from Primark for £8!!

crazypenguinlady Thu 09-Mar-17 18:15:21

redthank you. What is the sizing like? It comes in small, med or large but I'm between a size 10-12 at most and my noon are HUGE,easily somewhere between a 34-36 and F or G cup!

Redyellowpinkblue Thu 09-Mar-17 19:11:37

Very generous cup size, I'm a 14/16 and a DD cup usually but sometimes bigger, I got the large and they are super comfy so I'd go M if I was you. There's 3 or 4 rows of back adjustment and plenty of decent strap adjustment too. I find they are supportive enough. I spent a fortune when feeding dd1 as I bought Hotmilk bras and they were so uncomfy and didn't wash well, not a patch on these IMO. For the price it's worth giving them a go anyway!

iamdivergent Fri 10-Mar-17 10:32:00

I buy the emma jane nursing bras which go by band size and are a sort of one size fits all in the cup size, I get them from eBay for around £10.99 each. I also love H&M nursing vests which I wear to bed or under a normal top - they are £19.99 for 2.

I wouldn't recommend the Mothercare sleep bras, very tight and uncomfortable. Though reasonably priced.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now