Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Who has tried the bottle feeding which looks like a boob ? Any good ?

(6 Posts)
Summerfruit Mon 26-Feb-07 18:54:33

Message withdrawn

determination Mon 26-Feb-07 19:38:34

COMPLETE waste of money in my opinion. I bought it thinking it would be fantastic but the nipple/teat on it is sooooo hard and horrible it is NOTHING like the real thing. My dd would not entertain it at all.

Cloudhopper Mon 26-Feb-07 19:42:15

If it's that Tommee Tippee one then I tried it out of desperation after dd2 would not take anything else. It was certainly easier to get her to take that than the other bottles.

She never really latched on very well, and this remained the case for the 6 months that I breastfed for, so I can't vouch for how effective it is at mixing breast and bottle.

What I would say is don't just give EBM in a bottle to get dh involved. There's so much else he can do! And although I'm sure many people have got it to work fine, I always felt that it was easier to exclusively breastfeed rather than mix bottle and breast.

Of course if you have to, then you have to, but I didn't think it made things easier. Everyone's different - that's just my experience.

determination Mon 26-Feb-07 19:50:52

If its the one im talking about its the Adiri Breastbottle

Utter rubbish in my opinion!

robbosmum Mon 26-Feb-07 19:51:53

i've used the t.t. bottle (ebm) as well as bf, lo had no problems , but i think that she would take anything with food on it, even a spoon with colief was taken with great gusto

JolieGirl Mon 26-Feb-07 20:02:37

Tommee Tippee one closer to nature = FAB.

Only bottle my bf DS would even vaguely consider when I wanted to stop breastfeeding at 6 mo. Still using them happily 3 mo later.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now