Talk

Advanced search

HELP 15wk old DS suddenly refusing his EBM

(4 Posts)
littlethings Fri 23-Feb-07 19:05:01

I went out last night leaving DS with DH and many bottles of EBM - which I've done quite happily before - and DS just wouldn't take any and only took about 60ml at the end of the evening when he was starving hungry. he's been happily taking a bottle of EBM from DH and grandparents since about 3 weeks old, until now. Any suggestions?

giraffemad Sat 24-Feb-07 15:37:16

could be one or all of a few things! Maybe missing mummy, stressed DH cos DS not feeding as normal,babies sense stress! possible start of a cold, or even early teething pains. Teething powders are great, I used them for DD and DS, also patience coz a baby will eat when hungry!

kiskidee Sat 24-Feb-07 17:57:58

could be any of what is already mentioned and the fact that some babies just give up the bottle. mine did at 10 wks.

littlethings Sun 25-Feb-07 12:17:16

thanks both of you. we wondered about teething as there are signs its starting. what are teething pwders? anyoe heard about amber necklaces - cranial osteopath suggested they might help with teethig but sounds bizarre. will persevere with bottle in meantime.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: