Talk

Advanced search

Dream feeding?

(5 Posts)
INeedABeer Tue 22-Nov-16 23:01:42

I have a 16 day old BF DS who for his first week slept 2-3 hour blocks at night, woke up for feeds, back to sleep no problem.

He's been struggling with wind the past week, and he seems to be sleeping far lighter than his first week and sometimes staying awake for hours at night.

Just been reading about dream feeds and was going to maybe try from this evening. DH and I (but more so me!) really struggling with lack of sleep and I am desperate to try anything for a few hours sleep through the night!

Looking to hear other people's experience of this.

ChipIn Wed 23-Nov-16 04:23:51

I have a couple of friends who swore by it. I and another friend couldn't get along with it. No harm in giving it a try and seeing if it works for you.

bobbinpop Wed 23-Nov-16 22:15:17

Have you tried infacol? Worked wonders for us, sorted out painful trapped wind.

INeedABeer Thu 24-Nov-16 11:20:30

Been using infacol for a few days but not sure how much of a difference it's making. He's still struggling with wind sad

ElspethFlashman Thu 24-Nov-16 11:22:16

Try Dentinox too. Some babies get on better with one than the other. They taste different for a start. My DS was a Dentinox baby, my DD was an Infacol baby.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now