Talk

Advanced search

Stopped feeding

(3 Posts)
ElectronicDischarge Tue 23-Aug-16 21:10:16

My nearly 1 year old has decided to stop having actual food for the last 4 days or so. She even throws her favourite breastmilk porridge away. Maybe nibbles on a cracker if were luck

Starting to drive me mad but don't want to turn it into a battle.

Getting over cmpa too, but was doing well

hazeimcgee Wed 24-Aug-16 02:21:51

Is she drinking plenty of milk? Teethibg? Bothered by the heat? Coming down with a bug?

I'd relax - if she doesn't want it, try something she likes more and if she still doesn't, take ot away. All very chilled and relaxed. Offer at every snack and meal time but in a relaxed, its ok if you don't eat it. Give it a couple of days and if nothibgs chsnged pop into the docs but i suspect its just a phase and if she doesn't get any stress off yourself or majot reactiom she'ĺl just get over it

ElectronicDischarge Wed 24-Aug-16 22:57:35

We act super chill about it, despite seething inside. Determined not to turn food into a battle.

Still plenty of milk and horrendous breastmilk nappies. Just feel like it's a step back. Especially as she's a complete midget for her age and insanely active.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now