Talk

Advanced search

Is there any point in buying new bras?

(3 Posts)
Butterpuff Tue 24-May-16 09:23:37

I've ebf my 14 Month old she now has only one feed a day before bed. My feeding beast are getting a bit threadbare and my pre feeding bras are too small. I think we will give up the bedtime feed soon. We are also ttc #2. is there any point in buying new bras or will my boobs change shape again before and then after DC2 like with DC1. I hope to BF again if I can and we are fortunate enough to make a DC2.

geekaMaxima Tue 24-May-16 12:49:19

I'm currently pregnant with #2 and going through big breast size changes again. I'm expecting the same huge variation in boob size (4-5 cup sizes) in the early weeks of bfing #2 as I had with #1.

Why not get a couple of new bras that cover multiple cup sizes, with a back extender to cover band changes? I got a lot of wear out of a bravado silk seamless - really comfy and spans several sizes.

Butterpuff Wed 25-May-16 18:33:38

Thank you. I might look for a seamless when I go shopping tomorrow that sounds like a good idea. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now