Talk

Advanced search

My period has come back - boo!

(6 Posts)
TormundGiantsbabe Sun 22-May-16 17:57:57

And thus ends my favourite benefit of breastfeeding. sad

Dd is now 18 months, she still feeds at all hours of the night and day but recently she has started to occasionally go quite a long time without a feed so I assume that is what has started them up again.

It's been so long I can't remember where my mooncup is! And I'm inclined to mark the occasion by buying some nice new period knickers (i.e. ones with good strong elastic in dark colours)...

Marzipants Sun 22-May-16 18:05:53

Mine came back this week. DD is SIX MONTHS. She slept through 2 nights in a row 2 weeks ago, I'm convinced that's what kick started my cycle. Naturally she's now waking repeatedly again.

Thoroughly miffed.

Lbee123 Sun 22-May-16 18:08:09

Mine came back after 8 weeks! DS is 3 months old and I've had 2 in 3 weeks sad

TormundGiantsbabe Sun 22-May-16 22:12:14

Ah 8 weeks is disappointing. Not sleeping through here yet either. chocolatecake <passes hot water bottles>

youlemming Tue 24-May-16 20:24:12

Yep on first one at 10m, dropped to 1 BF in the morning a couple of months ago but wasn't sure if it would start up as had been doing only 2 a day since going back to work at 5.5m.

Almost feel like getting pregnant again to be rid of them for another 18m or so grin

P1nkP0ppy Tue 24-May-16 20:27:34

After dd mine came back at 7 weeks; I felt totally cheated especially as did was ebf for 10 months!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now