Talk

Advanced search

Nursing vest

(11 Posts)
SnozzberryMincePie Mon 23-Nov-15 22:14:17

Can anyone recommend a nursing vest top with a support 'shelf', and which is suitable for the big of boob (32j since my milk came in shock. )

I had some last time around which I wore for bed without a bra (in the daytime I just wear a nursing bra and normal vest top). I had to chuck them away when I stopped bfing as they had gone grey and saggy. I thought they were from mother care so I bought some more from there, but the new ones have a double layer so when you unclip them you also have to poke your boob through the tiniest little hole - no use at all as the hole is too small for my nipple! So I am looking for some without the double layer, and not too £££.

Thanks smile

WhenASuitcaseJustWontDo Mon 23-Nov-15 22:15:58

I bought some in primark a few months ago for very little, may be worth having a search in there.

SnozzberryMincePie Mon 23-Nov-15 22:17:37

Ooh thank you, I was hoping to order some online though as we haven't made it out of the house yet...

Eminado Mon 23-Nov-15 22:19:33

H&m - i hope i have understood what you are looking for!

donkir Mon 23-Nov-15 22:22:02

I also got mine from h&m they come up small tho. I'm a size 12 and 32e and had a medium and it was and is still 9 months later a bit tight.

guinnessgirl Tue 24-Nov-15 09:42:28

My best ones were from H&M.

SnozzberryMincePie Tue 24-Nov-15 09:44:44

Thanks for the tip, I had a look on ebay and managed to get an h&m one for £4 so worth a go. It was a medium though, so hopefully it will be big enough. I was a 12 before pregnancy too.

KatharinaRosalie Tue 24-Nov-15 11:12:00

Bravissimo PJ tops have a very supportive bra, and while they're not nursing vests, the ones with straps (not racerbacks) can easily be used for feeding. Check the sales section, otherwise they are a bit pricey.

WitchSharkadder Tue 24-Nov-15 11:20:53

Also came on to say H&M, I'm a size 12-14, 34 F and the medium was a perfect fit for me. They're really comfortable and I'm still wearing them 2 years on.

SnozzberryMincePie Tue 24-Nov-15 13:30:08

Thanks again, a bravissimo one might be an option once I can get into town to try one on.

SnozzberryMincePie Wed 25-Nov-15 19:23:54

So the one from ebay arrived except it wasn't a nursing top at all, just a pregnancy one with no clips for feeding, grr. So I am going to order some new from h&m to be delivered, and based on your feedback I'll get a large as I'd rather they were too big than too small.

Thanks all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now