Talk

Advanced search

Anyone use HiPP night time milk before?

(3 Posts)
Dylan118 Thu 06-Aug-15 16:48:20

Has anyone tried the above milk before? Would you recommend it? Thinking about using it for my 6month old .

Bails2014 Thu 06-Aug-15 19:33:22

I bought some yesterday to try on my 10 (nearly 11)month old.

Firstly, it's thick, very thick, I made a bottle and as we usually drink Hipp I expected him to lap it up... nope.

The packet said to use a fast flow teat, which I do already, in the end I ended up butchering a slower teat that we don't use these days.

Yesterday I ended up using one scoop of good night to 5 scoops of normal Hipp, tonight he had two scoops.

It's too early to tell if it is working yet.

Why do you want to use it? 6 months is really young to be sleeping through the night, we were still having two night feeds at that age and I wouldn't have expected him to go all night without a feed, especially as you're still introducing solids. We only have 3 bottles in 24 hours now so I'm happy to try this but I'm also cautious to ensure that his diet reflects the fact I've added this new 'food' and I've upped fruit and veg intake.

Dylan118 Thu 06-Aug-15 21:16:23

Wow, I didn't think it would be that thick! He started solids at just over 4 and half months as he was already starting to try & grab food off my plate!

He's quite big already and is almost sleeping through the night so I just wanted to see if it would make a difference or not. Also I'm back to work soon and ready to finish breastfeeding, I want my boobs back! I might weight a bit longer thoughsmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now