Talk

Advanced search

Can periods stop again

(7 Posts)
HolyDrinker Fri 31-Jul-15 20:57:30

Dd is 22mo, AF returned at 11 months and has been regular since. Apart from this month, as I'm late. Pretty certain I'm not pregnant, as did a test last night and it was negative. DD has also been feeding loads over the last month, she has major separation anxiety at the moment and feeds lots over night as well. Is it possible that my periods have stopped because of her mad feeding frenzy? Or do I need to go buy another test tomorrow? I'm only 2 days late, but usually very regular. Gulp.

HolyDrinker Sat 01-Aug-15 07:53:20

Bump. Still no period. Starting to panic....

chumbler Sat 01-Aug-15 08:34:06

could be her feeding? let us know!!

Haggisfish Sat 01-Aug-15 08:35:49

Possibly I think, especially if night feeding has increased. I'd definitely be buying another test, though!

HolyDrinker Sat 01-Aug-15 08:49:22

Going to get one this morning. Will keep you posted. DH seems quite chirpy about the prospect of a third, I'm less excited about the idea.

StonedGalah Sat 01-Aug-15 08:55:20

Good luck Holy flowers

HolyDrinker Sat 01-Aug-15 09:54:42

Text negative. Phew. Have also had the runs and a few niggly pains so suspect I'm just a few days late. So relieved. Time to book DH in for the snip I think!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now