Talk

Advanced search

Should I hide my formula packets?

(3 Posts)
gfeef Tue 21-Jul-15 13:12:47

We are returning to the uk soon and presently using Nestle Nan Pro milk formula. To make matters worse we are staying in a vicarage!

I've come to peace with the ethics. After having a jaundice baby that needed top-up formula and being only being given the option of premixed from the big three in hospital, I was horrified how easily I'd slipped into the very situation that started the boycott. We've tried loads of formulas and this is honestly the best.

JasperDamerel Tue 21-Jul-15 13:18:36

Why would you feel the need to hide them? You made an informed choice and know what worked out best for your family. I've boycotted Nestle for years, but would only mention it if anyone asked me why.

gfeef Tue 21-Jul-15 13:41:54

@JasperDamerel thanks for the encouragement.
I briefly tried SMA nd never felt the need to hide / explain that, probably because it doesn't say nestle in such big letters on the box. It's an odd sort of uncomfortable and I suppose I'm worried I'll have to constantly defend my decision.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now