Talk

Advanced search

Need advice ASAP !!

(2 Posts)
Lonelylass1218 Fri 19-Jun-15 20:16:43

Lo is 8 months and been very good sleeper since birth. The Last month has been hell as Lo doesn't settle at night. Take about 23-25 oz of milk a day plus 3 meals. For meals breakfast- porridge and then pieces of what Ian eating so some toast etc for lunch Lo has yogurt with some pancake or ham and cheese and some fruit dinner is a home made
Meal of good size.

My question is is this enough as to night Lo had 9oz at 7pm didn't settle so at 8pm had another 3oz and is still a bit grizzle. Not the biggest baby for age only 17lbs ish I am wondering if the not sleeping is due to being hungry but have tried to feed before when not settleing but Lo always refused

PlumFairy2014 Sat 20-Jun-15 19:52:37

8 months is known to be a tricky age for sleep due to development causing a sleep regression.

My LO is 7 and a half months and has just become an even worse sleeper. I tend to find food/milk doesn't make a difference with her. She is bf so I'm not sure on formula amounts though.

Hopefully someone will arrive with better advice!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now