Talk

Advanced search

Cow & Gate Comfort Milk

(4 Posts)
L1ttleMissGiggles Sun 14-Jun-15 22:03:02

Hi, just wondered if anyone that has used cow and gate comfort milk has weaned off back to normal milk? I am worried that the reduced lactose formula may cause my LO problems later on in life hence wanting to move to normal formula. Should I be worried? Should I change or just stick with the comfort milk that he is used to? Any advice greatly relieved. TIA

Edenviolet Sun 14-Jun-15 22:09:46

If the comfort milk is helping stick with it. I'm sure all will be fine re: lactose later on

Latasha92 Fri 19-Jun-15 21:38:04

Hi I have a 5 week old baby and normal gow and gate milk just don't seem to be satisfying him he's having 4oz bottle every 1-2 hours I'm thinking of changing his milk to hungrier baby would this be fine for someone his age bit worried as I don't want him to be constipated etc any help would be much appreciated thanks x

StuffYouAllInTheCrust Fri 19-Jun-15 21:53:15

My eldest dd was on C&G Comfort as she had bad colic as a baby. It took a little while to switch her over to cows milk once she got older but it didn't cause her any problems. She's 5 now and still loves her milk. I wouldn't move your baby back to normal formula, if it's helping just stick with it until he's ready for cows milk.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now