Talk

Advanced search

Sick after feeding lying down?

(2 Posts)
sometimesyouwin Sun 04-Jan-15 18:25:58

Hi, due to sleep issues I've been co-sleeping and feeding my 8.5mth old lying down at night so I can rest more which is great. Last week he was very sick in the night which I put down to a tummy bug (DS1 and DH have both been ill) but then he was sick again this morning just once but a lot. He's had no other symptoms or fever and seems happy so I've been starting to wonder if it's got something to do with feeding lying down. Anyone got any suggestions??

sometimesyouwin Sun 04-Jan-15 23:08:49

Anyone??
I'm getting desperate! Was too scared to feed him lying down tonight so am feeding sitting up then putting him down in the co-sleeping cot next to me. I've been sat up since 8pm and only managed to put him down once and he woke after 20mins sad. Every time he comes off my boob he cries and won't stay asleep. Now he has a massively full tummy and I'm too scared to put him flat in case he's sick. I'm so desperate for sleep I don't know what else to try. I don't really know what I'm asking, just a bit desperate for any advice or suggestions. Sorry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now