Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

argh twiddling, tweaking toddler hell

(3 Posts)
wtftodo Tue 16-Dec-14 23:49:51

My 15mo is still breastfeeding, mainly evening, morning and overnight. I have nightweaned before. I couldn't tell you how she has ended up back on the boob for hours each night. I suspect she waited till both parents were asleep one night and snuck back in..

Anyway it's all fine EXCEPT she likes here tweaking, twiddling, pinching, scratching, flicking me and it's driving me barmy. I end up clenching and gritting my teeth throughout feeds. We are going overseas to stay with family over Christmas and I don't feel it's the right time to do anything drastic but I am HATING feeding her atm.

I don't mind morning "putting off getting up" feeding or late afternoon "I'll just drink my tea" feeding grin grin but any tips on getting through the rest?

nickeljrismybabesitter Tue 16-Dec-14 23:59:36

Oh it is annoying! When mine does it I pull her arm away and tell her to leave it alone.
If she carries on I repeat until I get really annoyed an shout out "leave my bloody boob alone!" blush

Bloody annoying child!
I don't have any solution, apart from the continuing to remove hand away.
Just wanted to reassure you you're not alone.

PurpleStripedSock Thu 18-Dec-14 12:54:42

Toddler gymnastics is maddening isn't it? I hate the pinching the most. I bite her nails right down because of it and she hates that so I reckon we're even.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now