Talk

Advanced search

Wind with hipp organic

(6 Posts)
flymo79 Wed 26-Nov-14 06:24:41

Has anyone else's LO suffered from bum wind on hipp organic??? If so what have you found works? I find myself having to pat her bum for a lot of the night. We tried her on cow and gate for the weekend as we were away and had a litre bottle, she was far less windy but had very runny and explosive poos so we've gone back to the hipp but had a terrible night last night with an uncomfortable farty pants of a baby. Feeling knackered with it! confusedconfused

flymo79 Wed 26-Nov-14 16:51:22

Bump... Anyone?

ilovepowerhoop Wed 26-Nov-14 18:37:24

what age is she?

flymo79 Thu 27-Nov-14 01:56:18

16 weeks

CharleyBear1 Fri 28-Nov-14 07:10:47

Sometimes a change of milk can cause explosive poos whilst baby's digestive system gets used to it.

DD is a windy baby (on Aptamil and SMA) but if we use the ready made formulas when we're out and about she does seem to have less of an issue with it. Apparently babies digest the ready made formula much easier as its been heat treated and the lactose content is lower (may have been HV who told me this?!).

CharleyBear1 Fri 28-Nov-14 07:20:37

Oh and tummy massage helps with the wind as does the odd oz of cooled boiled water as/when DD is very uncomfortable!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now