Talk

Advanced search

Return of AF and now its gone again - anyone had this?

(5 Posts)
NewToAllThis11 Tue 18-Nov-14 12:48:40

Has anyone experienced this please?

Am still bf 18month DS, but only twice a day, (and sometimes a quick feed at night!). Have had AF twice since birth, once in July, which was horrendously heavy, and once 37 days later, and since then nothing. I can't work out what's going on with my cycles and we want to ttc so I've got no idea if and when I'm ovulating.

I had the mirena coil before DS, which completely stopped AF for 3 years and then conceived DS a couple of months after having it removed, with no AF in between.

It's starting to really hurt when I feed DS now, so was wondering whether I could be pg, but don't think I am because I don't have any other symptoms, other than feeling really tired, but that could be lack of sleep!

Anyone got any advice? I want to be able to plot my cycles!

Northumberlandlass Tue 18-Nov-14 12:50:11

POAS smile

NewToAllThis11 Tue 18-Nov-14 12:55:25

I actually did POA (very cheap Amazon) S this morning, Northumberland! It was negative though sad. I think it was too early to test though. Perhaps because I want to be of I am kind of imagining that I might be.

NewToAllThis11 Tue 18-Nov-14 12:55:59

Want to be pg, that should have read

Northumberlandlass Tue 18-Nov-14 13:30:04

Hmm ok - I'd give it another week or so (if you can cope waiting) and POAS again.
My periods returned when I was feeding a newborn! That's my luck.

I would see GP if next test is negative too. Hope you get a positive soon smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now