Talk

Advanced search

Why won't she drink???

(2 Posts)
Mrspedro Mon 10-Nov-14 13:29:47

Dd is 24wks and iv been weaning her onto some formula which she accepted gratefully.....until last week! Over a week ago she got a low grade temp (38.2) which lasted 24hrs followed by many runny poo's....the nappies continued for quite a few days but her temp returned to normal and her form was great! During this time she was totally turned off the bottle but breastfed a lot. Now however she is back to normal in terms if wet/dirty nappies, again form brilliant but she is still refusing to take the bottle ( or at least more than an Oz) ...she moves the teat to the side of her mouth and let's the milk flow out.... I changed formula, changed teat size, EBM in the bottle and nothing changes.......she's waking for the boob all night, it's like we'r back to newborn stage. I really want some sleep here !!! I know it will pass, but any advice, could it be the teat against sore gums that's the problem??!

Mrspedro Mon 10-Nov-14 13:30:15

Ps- she hasn't started solids yet

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now