Talk

Advanced search

Comfy places to feed in London please?

(7 Posts)
SparklyOctopus Mon 10-Nov-14 10:29:05

So, happy to breastfeed in public but struggling to find places with nice comfy clean seats. Southbank centre is good as is John Lewis... Any other tips? Central London in particular.

Minesnotahighhorse Mon 10-Nov-14 19:06:29

I've BF'd in many a Pret a Manger. Once, a lovely member of staff gave me my drink for free as I came in with a wailing hungry DS and must have looked frazzled!

Imeg Mon 10-Nov-14 20:28:14

The British Library has a cafe and outdoor seats, can't remember how comfy they were but I do remember that there is a drinking water tap by the loos downstairs...
I found Tube seats quite comfy if you're going far enough...

fionnthedog Tue 11-Nov-14 20:06:48

Westfield Stratford (next to Olympic Park) has a lovely parent and baby room with lovely seats etc. Highly recommended!!! Not strictly central but zone 2.

callamia Sat 15-Nov-14 02:47:56

Southbank Centre is my favourite. Coram Fields has an open house drop-in for babies and toddlers on weekday afternoons - there's tea and coffee too.

squizita Sat 15-Nov-14 04:59:48

Westfield Shepherds Bush and Brent Cross both have comfy seats and private areas if that is preferred. Brent X ... The John Lewis facilities are better than the Fenwick ones.

squizita Sat 15-Nov-14 05:00:49

...All Prets, starbucks and Costas seem used to it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now