Talk

Advanced search

Are Philips Avent Classic Bottles Compatible with the Natural Teats?

(4 Posts)
Chipandspuds Sat 01-Nov-14 07:01:59

I'm a bit confused as I have the Philips Avent Classic bottles from when DS was a baby, but didn't keep the teats.

I'm really struggling to find the Philips Avent Classic teats in the sizes I need, does anyone know if the Philips Avent Natural Teats are compatible with the Classic bottles?

katandkits Sat 01-Nov-14 07:07:29

The teats are interchangeable but you need the right white ring for the teat so you would need to buy the natural bottles to get the white ring. I have the natural bottles but DD didn't like the teat so i dug out the old classic bottles i had from DS. The advantage is if you use the natural bottle and the classic white ring and teat you don't need the annoying little blue ring. You also need the natural lids for the natural teats, the classic lids don't fit.

3pigsinblanketsandasausagerole Sat 01-Nov-14 07:14:02

As the previous poster said you need the white ring that the teat pops in to

Chipandspuds Sat 01-Nov-14 15:32:37

Thank you! Luckily DH has found the newborn and 1 month plus sizes at Tesco so I've told him to buy them before they go! At least with the bigger sizes I know I can get the natural teats if I can't find the classic ones.

Now we have everything ready in case the baby makes an early appearance grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now