Talk

Advanced search

Why is DD vomitting

(4 Posts)
KikiShack Sun 09-Mar-14 20:15:53

DD is 21 weeks, EBF, and likes her food! Born at 8.12, she has piled weight on and currently weighs nearly 23lbs.
I have / had? oversupply, but as she's bigger now she can cope and rarely pulls off at the beginning.
DD vomits about once every week or two. Always at night during her huge feed to sleep. I can only assume this is because she's stuffed herself too full.
I don't think it is because of wind, I don't burp her much as she doesn't normally need it, and she is normally fine. I can't think why it happens, and what I can do to stop it happening.
Anyone got any ideas? TIA.

KikiShack Mon 10-Mar-14 04:43:28

bump

TheTruffleHunter Mon 10-Mar-14 05:23:51

Not sure if it's the same thing but my DD would sometimes overfill herself and we would get the excess back - not quite a vomit, just the 'overflow'. She's still a boob monster now at 11 months..

Sid77 Mon 10-Mar-14 05:26:00

I think sometimes they just do! Trapped air bubble, cough, milk down the wrong way... Unless it happens frequently or really upsets her, I wouldn't worry about it. HTH

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now