Talk

Advanced search

Gone off milk during day , but will feed during night!!

(4 Posts)
Bek81 Sun 09-Mar-14 17:31:39

My dd is coming up 7 months and has 4 teeth already, she is showing signs of more coming!! However after a bout of sickness she has gone off milk and solids during the day, but will take bedtime bottle and a couple during the night!! But come morning she clamps her mouth shut at bottles and most food? I can manage to get yoghurt and purée fruit into her and maybe 10/12 onces of milk throughout the day but that's it !! Any advice?

Sunflower1985 Sun 09-Mar-14 20:49:03

Sippy cup with her milk? Or mix it with cereal? We give 7mo ds shredded wheat with formula and he loves it.
Then hopefully it's a phase that you can ride out.

LindsayS79 Sun 09-Mar-14 21:28:20

In my experience so far with 8 month old DD, I found that the more she had through the night, the less she had during the day..
However, all of a sudden she started to refuse her dream feed. By this time she didn't need a feed through the night. I was nervous, but she still slept through and was hungrier in the morning and therefore took her bottles better in the day!! I just offer the dummy for a few mins if she wakes through the night, although this is rare so far (touchwood!)

Bek81 Mon 10-Mar-14 13:13:12

Thanks , she is not a great fan of her sippy cup uses it as a teether rather than drinking from it!! I think we were spoilt for the first 3 months and are now getting our fair share of night feeds!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now