Talk

Advanced search

Too much poo !

(7 Posts)
PigeonPie Fri 26-May-06 16:08:08

Help please! DS is 6 months old and used to poo once a day or once every other day (he is bf). However, for the last few days he has pooed after every feed which is getting very tiring for me (I really am fed up with changing nappies); he has just cut his front two teeth - do you think this would have an effect? Thanks (Sorry it's not really bf related, but couldn't think where else to post)

damewashalot Fri 26-May-06 16:13:16

I seem to remember lots of pooing with teething.

dinosaure Fri 26-May-06 16:13:36

Yes, probably - teething has always seemed to have a catastrophic effect on my DSs's bowels. It should settle down again soon.

tiktok Fri 26-May-06 16:24:14

Very common - prob something to do with the extra saliva babies produce when they teethe, I suppose.

PigeonPie Fri 26-May-06 16:44:35

Thanks very much for this - I thought it might be, but sleep depravation and the invasion of the PILs must have impared my judgement!

suzi2 Fri 26-May-06 20:05:38

My DS has been pooing ever feed since we introduced solid food. He's now 9.5 months and our house permenantly smells of poo!

PigeonPie Fri 26-May-06 23:44:18

Oh great! So you mean this could be an ongoing thing Suzi?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: