Talk

Advanced search

Anita underwired nursing bras?

(6 Posts)
Gentleness Sat 25-May-13 23:11:37

Are the sizes just weird? I used their website but had to return the one I then ordered and go down a back size and up a cup size. Now I've been up anothercup size and still the binding around the top of the cups stands out a little between my breasts! I feel like another size up (H for goodness sake!) will just get baggy, but maybe my saggy old boobs are going to surprise me. Or is that just the style and as good as it gets?

It is costing me a fortune to keep returning them but the website I ordered from are at least being patient. Which is not how I'm feeling myself - I'm down to one functional nursing bra and Anita has been so highly recommended on here that I thought it would be The Answer!

flanbase Sat 25-May-13 23:57:40

I found the Bravado nursing bra's really supportive and comfy. Sizing was easy as in s,m,l with a size between these as well.

Gentleness Sun 26-May-13 12:47:34

I can't imagine one just labeled L or XL providing the support I need!

littleducks Sun 26-May-13 12:53:59

I found them really good and lasted years, but I was fitted in an actual shop so can't remember how many I had to try to get the right fit.

BuntyCollocks Sun 26-May-13 23:42:16

I've had these with both DC and they're the best of a bad bunch, but still shite. I've taken to getting properly fitted underwired bras, and using a nursing bra conversion kit. Much better.

Trying2bMindful Mon 27-May-13 09:19:29

I love the Anita wired nursing bra. The bravado ones were great when my milk came in & as night bras but hopeless for proper every day support.
I'm using an H cup as well!
However I did get properly measured & fitted for some HotMilk bras in an independent store first - pretty nursing bras to make me feel feminine.
Then I went on the figleaves online store to buy the Anita bra - functional, shape enhancing, good for work & everyday but definitely not sexy!! There was advice on figleaves re sizing. Luckily I got it right first time but the size is definitely very different from HotMilk.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now