Talk

Advanced search

Look what I just found!!

(10 Posts)
monkeytrousers Sun 21-May-06 17:50:42

what a nutjob!

"The old say that mother’s natural milk is good for the baby is just old wives tales."

"I advise you to breast feed ONLY if your baby is quite weak or don’t take to artificial milk. You know, baby gets the runs or keeps vomiting."

"Do you really want your child to smell your body and take all those nasty germs that sit on human skin?"

hoxtonchick Sun 21-May-06 17:52:54

that is hilarious. ummm, how did you find it...?!

monkeytrousers Sun 21-May-06 18:21:31

Am trying to find an comment from Jordan on breastfeeding. Anyone heard one?

NotQuiteCockney Sun 21-May-06 18:40:14

Somehow I'm thinking that's not our jimjam there ...

vickiyumyum Sun 21-May-06 18:44:03

only from when she was on frank skinner show when pg with harvey and said she would never bf, it would be cruel! i'm assuming she meant because og the size of her boobs rather than bf in general.

Munz Sun 21-May-06 20:18:05

what a crock of crap! who wrote that?

agree Jorden's boobs would be cruel - she'd need a good position with those bazokers! - not that I can talk! lol.

shazronnie Sun 21-May-06 20:22:06

I bf and I don't look like Jodie Marsh THANK F**K!!

satine Sun 21-May-06 21:08:57

Clearly a bloke's opinion - and a stupid bloke at that!

stripeybumpsmum Sun 21-May-06 21:36:23

Erm, I think with norks my size, gravity caused them to head south, regardless of BF.

I must be getting old and middle class - my immediate reaction to his review was 'Correct your punctuation! Has anyone ever taught you sentence construction? One sentence is not, has never been, and never will be a paragraph!' etc etc.

I really need to get out more.

sottovoce Mon 22-May-06 19:26:56

Surely this is a piss take? no one would really believe that crock... would they?!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: