Talk

Advanced search

Help I think I've broken the teats on my bottles - any tommee tippee gurus around to help ??

(6 Posts)
iheartshoes Fri 03-May-13 20:10:42

When I tried to tip the formula out to test the temp it kind of sprayed out in an arc rather than dripped out. The bottles we use are tommee tippee closer to nature only been using them since weds - have I broken them ?! Help please my dd is hollering and have sent hubby out on urgent rush to shops to get more bottles and ready made formula and he's not back yet !!

booksandchoc Fri 03-May-13 20:16:08

Sounds ok, is it still constantly running out? I had the same ones and the used to do it but I think it was just a build up of air inside after I screwed the lid on tight. It was normally fine after the first forced out flow, if u know what I mean?

iheartshoes Fri 03-May-13 20:18:02

Yeah it's just kind of spraying the milk out in a single thin stream of milk and I thought they were meant to kind of drip out? New to ff and so terrified of choking her or something !!

IShallCallYouSquishy Fri 03-May-13 20:21:37

When my DD has EBM from one, if I've just warned it up and it's a tad too warm it will arc out. Normal I think!

MsJupiterJones Fri 03-May-13 20:23:25

Have you tried squeezing the valve on the underside of the teat? It might have closed up.

iheartshoes Fri 03-May-13 21:31:03

Ok now feel v silly , tried the bottles again and the milk started dripping out think it was either too hot or trapped air in bottle maybe as suggested , d'oh!! Thanks everyone for your help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now