Talk

Advanced search

Emma Jane nursing bra, opinions please?

(6 Posts)

I need some nursing bras and have bought some seven ones but am after a couple of cheaper ones to wear at night and at home.... Has anybody bought the Emma Jane ones? They are roughly a tenner on amazon but would like some opinions before I buy, not much feedback online.....

motherofsnortpigs Fri 03-May-13 10:40:50

I'm wearing one today. The cup size is a bit small and there is rather a lot of material down the side of the boob once you've unhooked which sometimes ends up in baby's mouth. It's not my favourite tbh.

Thanks mother, I did wonder how one size could fit a b cup AND an f cup smile might just invest in another panache bra. Really need a cheaper one for just sleeping in though....

TwitchyTail Fri 03-May-13 20:14:09

I have these 95% cotton ones and they're brilliant: www.boots.com/en/Emma-Jane-Nursing-Bra-Black_1206739/ or can get from Amazon too. A bit more at £15, but I also have the cheaper polyester £10 stretch ones which are awful, definitely avoid those.

TwitchyTail Fri 03-May-13 20:14:53

PS they're fab for sleeping due to cotton.

rootypig Sun 05-May-13 16:34:15

Not cheap, about £25, but I've worn Bravado Silk Seamless day and night for more than a year, and they're really soft and comfy and wash well. John Lewis has them, and sellers on Amazon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now