Talk

Advanced search

We've spent weeks researching and testing breast pumps and bottles in real homes with real families. Read our baby feeding bottle and breast pump reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Any omneo users or ex-omeno users?

(4 Posts)
janey17 Thu 18-May-06 17:44:33

My ds2 has been on omneo since about 6 weeks old. It was miraculous - prior to that a very screechy and unsettled baby though we never really knew whether the root of the problem was lactose or silent reflux. He's now 6 months and I'm thinking of moving to a more 'practical' milk for travelling in the summer [ie: one that doesn't have to made 'hot' etc.] Does anyone have any experience of omneo withdrawal?? Will the screeching return?? Is he old enough to tolerate other milks now? V grateful for any advice!

nutcracker Thu 18-May-06 18:07:17

I used Omneo with my Ds who is now 3.5 so am racking my brains to try and remember.

I am pretty sure that I changed him to progress milk at 6mths and he was fine, no screeching or anything, it was only as a tiny baby we had that problem.

It's good stuff isn't it that Omneo !, I was so relieved when it worked.

Yafta Thu 18-May-06 18:08:20

We also changed our dd to SMA after about 6 monts with no problems. She seemed over 'it' by then - whatever 'it' was!!

Coolmama Fri 19-May-06 20:20:46

Did the same thing with DS - at 6 months or there abouts I just switched to the omneo follow-on level 2 formula - never made it hot - always used cooled water.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: