Talk

Advanced search

comfort milk - what teats?

(5 Posts)
islasmummy2013 Wed 01-May-13 20:19:38

My 12 week old dd has recently been moved onto c&g comfort by recommendation of my hv, she has mam bottles and is using the number 2 teat (medium flow), the milk is coming out far too slow so I need to switch teats just not sure which to get! The fast flow are from 4months+ and there's the variflow which say from 6 months but also say for thicker liquids..
Anybody with any advice or experience please help!

Thanks in advance
Xx

Mehrida Thu 02-May-13 10:10:45

We were using the Dr Brown bottles and just went to the next size up. I did notice they were for a couple months older than DS was at the time, but it was evened out by the milk being thicker. So I'd suggest just going to the next size up.

Comfort milk saved my sanity, hope it works for your wee one.

islasmummy2013 Sat 11-May-13 12:26:26

I bought the next size up and the difference is ridiculous! It's gone from milk not coming out to full steam ahead! Now my dd is even more unhappy!

CoolaSchmoola Sat 11-May-13 12:29:25

I used Avent Variflow, found them brilliant as I could adjust to DD's needs, starting slower (but faster than a one) and increasing the flow as she got older.

Katiebeau Sat 11-May-13 12:37:09

Variflow for us but DS used to Shread them so we go through a few!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now