Talk

Advanced search

last feed tomorrow, any words of wisdom?

(5 Posts)
shouldibecrossaboutthis Tue 23-Apr-13 00:30:52

My son is 6.5 months old I have decided to wean him off breast milk from tomorrow. I've gradually been reducing the feeds he gets from me each day so now we just have the morning feed.

I struggled with feeding from the start and had a bit of a rocky relationship with it, nothing too stressful, just not to "kum by ya" experience I was expecting.

We both really enjoy our morning snuggles so we're going to continue with that and I'm sure he will be fine.

What do I need to expect in the boob department? I went from 30D to 32J. What size changes can I expect now and when should I buy new bras etc?

Fluer Tue 23-Apr-13 00:35:43

I fed for 7 years in total....2 babies and my breasts didn't change at all once I stopped. They stayed at 34e.

shouldibecrossaboutthis Tue 23-Apr-13 00:52:13

crap

Fluer Tue 23-Apr-13 01:28:41

What do you mean "crap".

Fluer Tue 23-Apr-13 01:48:45

Were you hoping they would go smaller then? Some peoples do. Maybe cause I fed for so long that my boobs had long adjusted to it...sort of. As you have only fed for a short time then they will poss go back to their original size.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now