Talk

Advanced search

Breast pad not staying in place.

(7 Posts)
Sara67 Sat 06-Apr-13 14:15:56

Does anyone have a problem with their breast pad staying put, especially at night?

Emilythornesbff Sat 06-Apr-13 15:10:31

Yes.
I've stopped using them. Spent a small fortune on "posh" ones and most of pack nursed. They just sort of ruck up. angry

helebear Sat 06-Apr-13 15:13:31

Lansinoh ones were the only ones I found were any good at staying put.

noblegiraffe Sat 06-Apr-13 15:15:27

No, I use Johnsons which are quite sturdy. I found the Boots and Lansinoh ones which come folded were too flimsy and folded themselves over in my bra.

EmbroideredCloths Sat 06-Apr-13 15:55:11

I second helebear. Lansinoh, they have this double tape which helps it stick in place.

helebear Sat 06-Apr-13 18:14:17

I also have some washable ones that have a lacey back which when worn with a bravado seamless silk bra stay in place quite well as the lacey bit has a sort of Velcro effect. They do look ridiculously obvious in your bra though as the pads are quite chunky but fine for nighttime and save a bit of cash too.

Sara67 Sun 07-Apr-13 10:59:07

Thank you for your comments- I tried various pads and they just don't seem to work- they move around which means I am also drenched at night.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: