Talk

Advanced search

Dd 24 weeks old...other 24 weekers, how you doing?

(2 Posts)
snowchick1977 Fri 05-Apr-13 16:44:24

Dd is 24 weeks old. We are still breastfeeding...trying to get her to take a bottle....been trying for 3 weeks.

She has settled into 4 hourly feeds now and the feeds take 5 minutes on each side, so she is quite efficient.

She still hasn't slept for longer than 4 hours through the night though sad still feeds at 11, 2, 5 on a bad night.

How are you getting on?

MyBalletShoes Fri 05-Apr-13 17:42:14

DS is 24 weeks too. Still breastfeeding also and holding off on weaning despite 'well intentioned' advice!

Day feeds have gone to roughly 2.5 to 3 hours between feeds. Nights, well, it's anyone's guess! Not a great sleeper but once in a blue moon will catch me out by doing 5 hours. Gives a glimmer of hope!

Going to slowly introduce a couple bottles of formula each day in anticipation of returning to work in a couple months. The aim is to get so I'm feeding morning, nights and weekends where necessary. Hoping my supply agrees with the grand plan as really don't want to stop completely!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now