We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Fusses over 1st feeds of the day

(7 Posts)
preggersshock Mon 28-Jan-13 08:05:18

My 13 WO DD fusses over her 1st 2 feeds of the day taking about 130ml max (this is a battle in itself), she is a fab sleeper, goes to bed about 7-30 dream feed at 10pm & I wake her up at 7am for her 1st feed, second one at 10 although today I am going to try pushing it back to 11 to see if this helps.

Her afternoon/evening feeds she takes really well, (we had been doing a 1pm, 4pm, 7pm however pushing back 10am to 11 will jen we'll do a 2pm, 5pm and 7pm from today, loosely based on gina ford routine) how can I get her to take her morning feeds better? I am sure if I gave up when she are me cues on first two feeds she's have about 50ml!

Any suggestions/advice appreciated thanks

MakeItUpAsYouGoAlong Mon 28-Jan-13 08:07:50

No advice, just wanted to say my 19 wo is exactly the same. I thought it was just us, as I can't eat well in a morning. So ill be very interested in the advice you get. smile

preggersshock Mon 28-Jan-13 08:11:00

*apologies for all typos, autocorrect on iPad... Grr!

preggersshock Mon 28-Jan-13 08:11:46

Glad it's not just us! smile

preggersshock Mon 28-Jan-13 12:51:11

11am feed worked a treat she polished whole bottle off & then went straight down for a nap (which is a 1st!), just need to sorted that 7am feed out now grin

MakeItUpAsYouGoAlong Mon 28-Jan-13 12:55:36

That is just the same as us! I really do not have a morning baby! grin

DangerMousey Mon 28-Jan-13 13:26:40

My 7wo DS is the same! Bottles get better as the day goes on. No advice I am afraid but lots of empathy. It's horrid when you know they must be hungry but they don't wanna take their bottle :-(

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now