Talk

Advanced search

Breastfeeding

(6 Posts)
Val007 Fri 02-Nov-12 17:24:35

Mumsnet, why did you delete my thread?

Val007 Fri 02-Nov-12 17:28:39

Which rule exactly did I break:

We are all for freedom of speech. That said, we will remove posts we consider to contain personal attacks, to break the law and/or to be obscene, racist, sexist, disablist or homophobic – once they are brought to our attention. (Please note that any subsequent posts repeating the words in the deleted post may then be deleted, too.)

Val007 Fri 02-Nov-12 17:31:16

Personal attacks?.... NOPE

Break the law?.... NOPE

Obscene?.... NOPE

Racist?.....NOPE

Sexist?.... NOPE

Disablist?....NOPE

Homophobic?....NOPE

What exactly was my SIN, mumsnet.com?
Please let me know. Thanks

snala Fri 02-Nov-12 18:13:43

I was just looking for that thread, I saw it earlier and wondered if you had found anyone? smile

TheCountessOlenska Fri 02-Nov-12 18:46:54

Oh I know the thread you mean, was planning to have a look at some point . . . yes, what responses did you get?

Val007 Fri 02-Nov-12 22:24:38

snala no, I didn't find anyone yet. But I did buy a breastpump and am now at it... Oh well, my baby boy has a runny nose, I am motivated now... What else can a mom do?...

TheCountessOlenska, it was shock horror for the majority of the readers responding. I think lots of people nowadays live on the Moon, feed off artificial pills and have everything sterile around them and breastfeeding is apparently a CRIME. So far for a forum called MUMSnet. It should have been called 'the robots from Mars.net'

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now