Talk

Advanced search

Is this a strike?

(6 Posts)
Ellellie Wed 31-Oct-12 22:29:36

Oh dear I'm so upset and confused!

DS, boob fiend for 7 1/2 months has suddenly become VERY fussy on the boob tonight.

First was his bed time feed where he screamed and screamed, tried to latch on but then arched his back and pushed away, this lasted an hour before I finally got him to take his feed.

Just now he woke up screaming and again refusing to latch on. You could tell he wanted to because he was rooting but every time we got in position, he'd push away. Lasted about 10 minutes and he's currently asleep on the boob.

I'm quite worried because this is reay strange behaviour for him. The only thing I can think is he's having a hard time with teething, but he's already got his bottom front two mainly through for a few weeks, why would other teeth cause a problem now?

Please tell me everything is ok :-(

SquidgersMummy Wed 31-Oct-12 23:10:28

(There's no chance of another little bun in the oven is there - you know changing the taste and all??)

Welovecouscous Wed 31-Oct-12 23:16:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Welovecouscous Wed 31-Oct-12 23:17:49

Ellellie Thu 01-Nov-12 02:31:12

Well, he's woken up now, DP came in to settle him to no avail and he popped himself straight on boob when I got here.

No chance of another little one!

He hasn't got a temperature, he has been particularly grumpy the last couple of days through. Maybe it is just a different set of teeth coming through. Bless his little heart! You just feel so helpless when they are screaming, very upsetting sad

Thanks for your help ladies thanks

Welovecouscous Thu 01-Nov-12 02:57:54

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now