Talk

Advanced search

Which bottles from breast feeding?

(4 Posts)
missingmymarbles Tue 30-Oct-12 15:54:45

I am exclusively breast feeding and would like to give a bottle of ebm now and then. We were given Avent bottles so have tried them but I wondered what wise mners would recommend as being the better of the closest to breast options?

Many thanks in advance,
MMM

PinkPepper Tue 30-Oct-12 17:02:01

I gave tommee tippee at first, and now using Avent ones - both the breastfeeding ones. Never had a problem switching between breast and bottle - he just guzzles down the milk wherever it's from!

Smallgreenone Tue 30-Oct-12 18:59:20

I've used Avent bottles since he was 4 weeks old and he's happy to have both bottles and breast smile. He's a hungry monster baby though so would probably take milk from anything!

missingmymarbles Tue 30-Oct-12 20:17:00

Maybe I should stick with the Avent ones and just try a different teat. She's 16 weeks and she kind of just played with it a bit and got annoyed with DH because it wasn't filling her, more dribbling down the sides hmm

Thanks guyssmile

PS Hi Pink, weren't you on the July thread as well. How's it going with your DS?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now