Talk

Advanced search

App to log in baby activities

(15 Posts)
pommesdeterreetfromageblanc Fri 26-Oct-12 16:49:46

Hi

Is anyone using a good app to log in baby activities like feeding, sleeping, changing nappies etc. This is for tiny babies obviously.... to look for a pattern smile

Many thanks

Clumsasaurus Fri 26-Oct-12 16:53:25

I do, its the baby feeding log, free from the app store. Benin using it for 10 weeks and still love it!

HappyAsASandboy Fri 26-Oct-12 17:19:35

I used one calle BabyNursing. It wasn't free if you wanted all the options (like two babies!), but the basic functions were free. It was v good - it let you just hit R or L for which boob you were using and started a timer!

Heartbeep Fri 26-Oct-12 18:08:55

I also use Baby Nursing, it's very good & easy to use & adjust times.

kellestar Fri 26-Oct-12 18:14:35

Baby geek think it was free in apple store when I had DD. It does weight, feeds, nappies and sleep. Immunisations too

It shows in a handy chart as well as lists, also shows common overlaps, to help see a pattern.

Will be using it again for DC2, allows you to record more than one child. Still have DD's info on mine.

kellestar Fri 26-Oct-12 18:15:36

Glad to hear baby arrived pommes! OooShiney

helsybells Fri 26-Oct-12 18:18:44

I use Baby Log it's amazing and I love it especially the chart that shows weekly sleeping time and feeding times etc so I can see if any patterns are forming in baby's sleeping/eating patterns.

There is a free trial app then you can transfer your info accross to the "to buy" app when you use up the trial app's capacity. I have never paid for an app before until this one. I find it a godsend and really easy to use.

NuzzleandScratch Sat 27-Oct-12 21:44:01

I use one called BabyTimer, and I love it! Means I never need to remember what dd2 last did and when, makes life so much easier! I used it for dd1 as well. The guy who created it is really nice, I've contacted him a few times with suggestions/comments, and he always replies promptly and has changed the app according to my suggestions in the past!

Impatientwino Sun 28-Oct-12 01:44:18

I use baby connect - it wasn't free but is very good and simple to use and you can customise it to the elements you want to record. It does charts and graphs and all sorts!

I only wanted to record feeds to look for patterns and at 13 weeks I've basically learnt that my son has no pattern!!!!!

I still use it as -sleep deprivation-- babybrain means I can't remember what side or when I last fed sometimes so it's handy!

CommanderShepard Sun 28-Oct-12 01:48:13

I use Baby Connect too - it has a sync function so that my husband can make entries too, which is really useful.

We only record feeds and nappies but you can log a whole host of things.

NervousAt20 Sun 28-Oct-12 02:20:39

I've pinched some of these ideas smile thank you

pommesdeterreetfromageblanc Mon 05-Nov-12 21:37:20

Hi kellestar... yes baby arrived 2 weeks ago tomorrow! Whirlwind!!

shouldIbecrossaboutthis Mon 05-Nov-12 22:40:15

Are any of these for Adroid or only Iphone? I used an Avent one on my iphone but I dropped it down the loo and now only have my rubbish android and haven't found any good apps for it sad

kdiddy Mon 05-Nov-12 22:42:57

Another vote for Baby Connect - really good, and we don't use the half of what it can do. We've got it on iPhone and iPad and they can sync together. It did cost but worth every penny.

Smicha Mon 05-Nov-12 23:08:27

I use Feed Baby on Android and it's really good. A basic version is free, but we bought the pro version so we can sync it on two phones. I'd highly recommend it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now