Talk

Advanced search

Funny day, any suggestions

(4 Posts)
Clumsasaurus Sun 21-Oct-12 19:51:45

Not haha funny more house of horrors!

DS is generally a 'good' baby, content, smiley etc but today he has screamed all day. He has only had one or two proper feeds and just had snacks the rest of the day.

He is EBF on demand and will be 10 weeks tomorrow. He was sick this morning - everywhere! But seemed well the rest of the day.

I have a scratchy throat and a bit of a cold, could it be that he has the same? Or have i missed something? he has got quite clingy for me and slso liked to be held. Short periods of independant play seem to have gone too.

Any suggestions/advice? I just want my sweet DS back :-(

flipflopson5thavenue Sun 21-Oct-12 20:02:11

my DS went all weird on me at about 10 weeks. fussy while feeding, kept arching his back and curling up, kicking his legs and flaying his arms around, was waking 4/5 times a night to feed but wasn't eating much during the day. He'd be hard to settle at night and would cry a lot more often during the day. He also started pooing several times a day again after a period of going ever 3/4 days. Was odd, although it only lasted a week or so. Now he's 13 weeks and back to his normal angel baby self :-)

The world is a confusing place. Maybe he's just having a bad day!

Clumsasaurus Sun 21-Oct-12 20:12:44

Thanks flipflop let's hope it's a bad day... Sounds v similar to your DS. We haven't had a change in poo (always goes 3-4 a day) but the rest sounds just like him :-(

SarryB Mon 22-Oct-12 10:02:49

He might be having a growth spurt.

When my LO is having a growth spurt I tend to carry him in the sling a lot more, which seems to keep him settled. Slightly harder now as he's 6 months and a lot bigger!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now