Talk

Advanced search

Can you tell me the effect the 16 week jabs had on your Los bf?

(4 Posts)
smk84 Wed 17-Oct-12 12:18:20

Ds had his yest and feeding is really hard today, instead of hard as it normally is!just wondering what to expect as previous jabs have no had much of an feffect. Thank you.

MigGril Wed 17-Oct-12 12:58:13

what do you mean by hard?

smk84 Wed 17-Oct-12 16:26:28

Pulling off before milk flows, or pulling off after the first fast flow, or falling asleep after 2 mins. I am pretty sure he has hardly taken anything from me compared to normal I the last 24 hours, even though I woke him an extra time in the night to feed him. He seems to want to feed , and sometimes he latches on and then starts crying almost straight away. We started giving him an evening bottle last fri, and I am worried that this might be completely ruining bf for us, but was also wondering if this could be due to jabs. Thank you for reading miggril.,

Graciescotland Wed 17-Oct-12 16:36:20

DS was utterly miserable after the 4 month jabs he went on the breast and stayed there for about 36hours (would wail inconsolably if you took him off). I think it effects different kids, different ways, I'd give it a few days and see how he is. The earlier jabs had no effect on DS, I'm not sure if it was the additional injection (three that time) or because he had a little bit of a cold but it was a rough time for him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now