Talk

Advanced search

Questions relating to my enormous boobs!

(10 Posts)
newtonupontheheath Wed 17-Oct-12 07:48:27

DD is 8 days old. Milk came in around day 4. Having no problems feeding, she is a bit of a lazy feeder/ snacker though!

My main problem is my boobs... I had some nursing bra from feeding DS that fitted so have continued to wear those but now they have grown so much, bras have become tight. My boobs still feel enforced and even after a feed, they are still painful. At the moment I ant work out whether this is general engorgement, down to I'll fitting bras or something else?! And I'm reluctant to spend a small fortune on new bras when, if they are "just" engorged, they could go back down to normal (ish) in a cou

newtonupontheheath Wed 17-Oct-12 07:49:03

Sorry.... In a couple of days

Stupid iPhone....

Any thoughts? Thank you

newtonupontheheath Wed 17-Oct-12 07:49:51

Argh.... Boobs still feel engorged

PeggyCarter Wed 17-Oct-12 07:54:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

newtonupontheheath Wed 17-Oct-12 08:34:59

Hmmmm yeah possibly. My too small bra is a 36g so not sure how cheap bigger ones are (?) Given how much material is involved..... grin

JollyJackOLantern Wed 17-Oct-12 08:38:17

Nct sell nursing bras which are not too expensive, if I recall correctly.

Mine leaked/got engorged until Ds was over 9 months!

PeggyCarter Wed 17-Oct-12 08:52:07

PeggyCarter Wed 17-Oct-12 08:57:32

BettyandDon Wed 17-Oct-12 09:04:05

I recently bought bra extending clasps from ebay for about £1/2. They have helped me enormously with my expanding rib cage. Obviously they will not affect the cup size but will make the bras wider. May be worth trying. I was definitely not buying new bras as our finances are somewhat tight.

newtonupontheheath Wed 17-Oct-12 16:56:42

Thanks for posting...

Think I might order some of those extenders betty to see if they will see me through for a few more days/weeks.

I do feel better in them today so hoping they might be settling a little.

Really don't want to invest a load but I can't wear ill fitting bras... It makes me really grumpy for some reason!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now