Talk

Advanced search

I think ds2 has stopped bfing

(8 Posts)
EleanorBloodBathsket Sun 14-Oct-12 19:00:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

scrivette Sun 14-Oct-12 19:08:38

Maybe you could offer a first feed in the morning to wean you both off slowly smile

I think I would be sad too, 15 month old DS has dropped feeds himself and we are now down to one in the morning and one in the evening.

Violetroses Sun 14-Oct-12 19:10:11

Ooh, I'm jealous! DS3 is 10 months and always wants a bf, particularly between midnight and 4am. It's exhausting and i'm fed up with it. And I can't wait to wear what I want again.

I'm sorry it's making you sad, but from what I remember last time, it felt great once the hormones changed and I really felt like me again which was when DS3 was conceived

Enjoy your independence, and try to be positive that your lovely DS is starting the next new stage... Walking, talking, tantrumming (yay!)

EleanorBloodBathsket Sun 14-Oct-12 20:22:31

EleanorBloodBathsket Mon 15-Oct-12 07:57:45

Pascha Mon 15-Oct-12 08:17:40

When my periods came back DS was much less interested, stayed latched for a few seconds and wandered off. 10 days later he was back feeding as if nothing had happened. Happened around every period.

EleanorBloodBathsket Mon 15-Oct-12 08:22:20

Pascha Mon 15-Oct-12 08:50:14

My supply dropped noticably (to the point I could no longer squeeze any milk out myself) and a day later my first period arrived. Ds was fussy and disinterested for that whole week, once the period finished my supply came back to normal. It happened each cycle til I was pregnant again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now