Talk

Advanced search

Co sleeping invention!

(5 Posts)
Jakeyblueblue Fri 12-Oct-12 22:19:33

Thought I'd post this In here because I'd find the most co sleepers lurking here!
Ok, so just humour me....
Anyone else find the pillow situation whilst co sleeping a bit irritating? Obviously whilst ds was little and at the no pillow stage, it's not a prob, but I've found that now ds is 18 months, he wants to have his head on the pillow, and they are simply not big enough! One of us, either me or dh, always ends up with our head down the gap in the middle..
So here's my idea, a pillow that runs the length of the bed? Is that just ridiculous?

mawbroon Fri 12-Oct-12 22:23:28

They already exist! Google bolster pillows

whatinthewhatnow Fri 12-Oct-12 22:23:58

no! when i was pregnant someone gave me one of those massive long pillows (I think i was supposed to use it to get more comfortable while I was sleeping). We used that for cosleeping. It was awesome. get two, I wish I had.

Jakeyblueblue Fri 12-Oct-12 22:28:43

Whilst I am very sad that I haven't come up with an invention that will make me millions, I am grin that they actually exist! Am going to order one ASAP! No more sleeping down the gap for me! Thanks!

HoneyDragon Fri 12-Oct-12 22:30:45

Yup bolsters. Sorry grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now